Safety and Security For Your Home
We design a personalized home security plan to protect your family and your home.
We offer a complete home security audit and threat assessment to determine your level of potential risk.
We employ “CPTED” “Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design” principles to help deter crime in your home.
Our program will assist in preventing physical break-ins and property loss. It is also specially designed to protect your family from becoming victims of violent crime even while away from the safety of your home.
What we look at:
- exterior doors, locks, and striker plates
- windows and latches
- window security film
- effective use of window coverings
- garage and sliding doors
- inside and outside lighting
- landscaping tips to help with security
- fences and gates
- effectiveness of alarm systems
- securing your valuables
- types and locations of phones
- proper storage of outside tools and ladders
- how to prevent your home from being a target
- proper use of signs
- security for your vehicles
- safety while driving your vehicle
- safety for you and your children
- safe walk program for your children
- internet safety for your children
- school bullying
- how to deal with service calls and strangers
- securing your home while away on vacation
- Internet and telephone fraud
- what to do if you become a victim
- Protection for your home and family.
- Reduced Insurance claims and lower rates
- Fresh and unique approach to home security and safety.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff
- Consultants with over 26 years of Law Enforcement experience.
- Common sense and affordable solutions
High insurance rates?
Have you had your vehicle broken into or stolen? Has someone broken into your home or business and stolen your valuables? If this has happened to you then you know how much your insurance rates can sky rocket. ITC Security Consultants can help prevent this from happening and keep your insurance rates from increasing. We can also help secure your home or business so your chances of being victimized again are greatly reduced. Most insurance companies may lower your premiums or deductibles if you can demonstrate that you have taken steps to help prevent and deter criminals from targeting you again.